Mental Health and Wellbeing at work
It is time to make it a priority
Support with mental health lies at the core of our values at Perform HR and we advocate for this to be the standard across the UK public and private sectors.
A happy workplace is proven to be a more productive workplace. We are here to offer guidance and support on the many ways you can make positive improvements to the mental health and wellbeing of your employees
5 reasons why you should invest in mental health:
- One in six workers in the UK have dealt with mental health issue like anxiety and depression.
- Each year 300,000 people with a long-term mental health problem lose their jobs.
- The estimated cost of poor mental health is the economy is up to £99 billion per year.
- Employees with mental health issues are less productive at work.
- Studies have shown that a £1 investment results in a £9.98 return on investment for mental health training.*
*Source 1- 4 (Mind.org.uk)
*Source 5 (https://www.time-to-change.org.uk)
Support for your Organisation:
Support Support for Line Managers/Mental Health Champions
Support for your Employees
To chat about ways that your company can help to improve the wellbeing and mental health of your employees please get in touch, we’re here to help.